10 7000 Exterior Specialties - Glass Awnings
- Provides Protection From the Weather Without Obstructing the View
- Adjustable Slope for Most Weather Conditions
- All High Grade 316 Alloy Stainless Steel Components for Panel Sizes Up to 48" (1219 mm) Wide and 72" (1829 mm) Long
The CRL Glass Awning Support System will give any entrance an uncomplicated, graceful look. With the use of tempered laminated glass you can add a range of glass colors, textures, and special effects not available with typical monolithic glass. This complements and enhances the design of any building. The use of eye and fork connections makes the installation of our Awning System quick and easy. The Connecting Rods are designed to make field adjustments on varying job conditions a snap.
- Used on Flat or Curved Top Segmented Glass Awnings
- Fabricated From 304 Alloy Stainless Steel
- Available in Brushed or Polished Finishes
- Custom Angles or 45 Degrees Corner Brackets are Available on Special Order
These Universal Wall Mount Glass Awning Brackets have really become popular, not just for their looks, but also their versatility. Each Bracket has four glass attachments that require one 3/4" (19 mm) hole in the glass per attachment. They are designed to be used with 9/16" (14 mm) thick tempered, laminated glass. The swiveling glass attachments adjust 16 degrees (8 degrees in any direction) to accommodate for segmented, bent or warped glass.
- Made of 316 Alloy Stainless Steel
- Complete With Hardware to Mount to Post or Column
- Custom Length Spider Fitting Post Adapters Also Available
"All-Glass" Façades and Awnings can be accomplished by attaching CRL's Heavy-Duty Spider Fittings to the top or bottom of engineered beams. The Spider Fittings themselves are beautifully finished in brushed or polished stainless steel that has been structurally tested to carry the panel weight and handle the wind load of the region. Our personnel will guide you through the design and quotation process and can also provide you with calculated and certified drawings, stamped by a licensed engineer. CRL also offers a large stock selection of tested spider fittings for every type of installation including: column supported systems, glass fin supported systems, hand rails, and guard rails.