08 4236 Balanced Doors and Entrances
- Affordable for Budget-Sensitive Jobs
- 6063-T5 Alloy Available in Clear or Dark Bronze Anodized and Powder Coat, Newlar, and Kynar Finishes
- Cladding Options Available in Polished, Brushed, and Non-Directional Stainless Steel or Bronze; and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Exposed or Concealed Vertical Tubes
CRL Balancer™ Series Standard Aluminum Balanced Doors and Frames are available for budget-sensitive projects. These doors and frames offer the look of a Formed Monumental Door at the cost of a clad aluminum door. All our aluminum doors are blocked and welded to provide long-lasting performance and durability. CRL offers narrow, medium, and wide stile doors with a minimum bottom rail height of 6" (152 mm).
- 4", 6" or 10" (102, 152 or 254 mm) Tall Square Profile Door Rails
- Available With or Without Mini Vertical Stiles
- Six Standard Architectural Finishes, With Custom Finishes Available
- Glazed Using Expansion Cement Technology
CRL Balancer™ Series All Glass Frameless Balanced Doors come completely glazed with either 1/2" or 3/4" (12 or 19 mm) fully tempered glass. 4" (102 mm) or 6" (152 mm) rails top and bottom are required with optional 10" (254 mm) bottom rails to meet A.D.A. codes for framed doors. Balanced Door Packages are available with concealed or exposed vertical tubes and are 'install ready' when shipped.
- Alloy 464 Naval Bronze, and Alloy 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- Available in Polished, Brushed, Non-Directional and Oil Rubbed Finishes
- Standard 'Crisp' Corner Construction
- Ribbon Accent Lines and Custom Infill Shapes Available
- Automatic Operator Available
CRL-Blumcraft® Premium Series Formed Bronze and Stainless Steel Monumental Balanced Doors and Frames are constructed using 'V-Groove' Technology to produce 'crisp' corners and tight joints. 14 gauge alloy is used to ensure structural integrity and long-lasting performance. Stile width is 2" (51 mm) with a minimum top rail height of 3-1/2" (89 mm) and a minimum bottom rail height of 6" (152 mm). All doors are custom made for your particular project so we can provide you with endless combinations of sizes to meet your design.