- Largest Selection of Frameless Shower Door Hardware
- Over 25 Series of Shower Door Hinges
- Over 20 Architectural Finishes Available
- Custom Finishes Also Available
CRL offers the largest selection of Frameless Shower Door Hardware in the glass industry. Our Frameless Shower Door Hardware is distinguished by a quality control process that is based on a “hands-on” approach to assembly, inspections, and testing. This assures you of a finished product that will remain beautiful, and function properly, for years to come. Quality materials are an important part of the difference. We use solid brass or stainless steel so durability is never in question. The combination of craftsmanship and aesthetics is unsurpassed, and will enhance the design and performance of your frameless shower enclosure.
- Stabilizes Fixed Panels of Glass Not Going to Ceiling
- Excellent Alternative to Traditional Horizontal Header Systems
- Two Systems Available; Floor-to-Ceiling Mount and Two-Point Ceiling Mount
- Available in Polished Stainless, Brushed Stainless, Polished Brass, and Oil Rubbed Bronze
We offer two styles of our Frameless Vertical Post System. They are used to stabilize fixed panels of glass not reaching the ceiling, and provide an excellent alternative to not using the more traditional horizontal Header Systems that run across the entire width of the enclosure. An attractive look is patterned glass with decorative, rippled top edges, since a Header System cannot be applied as a crown to the glass. Two stock Systems are offered. The Floor-to-Ceiling Mount System and the Two-Point Ceiling Mount System.
- Clean Sleek Lines
- Perfect for Tub Enclosures
- Several Popular Architectural Finishes Available
CRL Sliding Shower Door Systems allow the option of adding additional panels to create designer enclosures. Use components to build the enclosure you desire, or our Shower Door Technical Team can assist with your design.
Models are available for full standing showers or above bathtubs. CRL Sliding Shower Door Systems feature the latest European 'all-glass' look. Models are available in 60", 72" or 84" (1.52, 1.83 or 2.13 m) widths. Installers can cut the width to size, and height is optional as long as the sliding door glass weighs within model specifications.