10 2880 Frameless Sliding Shower Door Enclosures
- Door Outswing Projection is Reduced by Approximately 45% for a Typical 36" Opening
- Gives Architects More Flexibility When Designing Bathrooms
- Maximizes Floor Space and Improves Ease of Entry
- Delivers In-Demand, All-Glass Aesthetics Using Minimal Hardware
Clear Space introduces an entirely new type of frameless shower door system. It utilizes a unique top door guide that produces an industry-first elliptical door swing. This maximizes usable floor space because the door is drawn inward as it swings open. Clear Space’s top door guide automatically folds away from the opening and stacks parallel to the sidewall to provide completely unobstructed entry. Two doors can be specified to create a 72" wide entrance that improves accessibility.
- Modern Two Door Bypass System
- Top Rollers Assure Easy Sliding Action
- Minimal Use of Hardware Adds to Visual Appeal
- Attractive Polished and Brushed Stainless Steel Finishes, or Matte Black
The NEW Cambridge Series Two Door Bypass Sliding Shower Door System utilizes a modern top roller system that features four rollers on each door for ease of sliding. This quiet, smooth sliding system is made of high quality stainless steel, thus ensuring easy opening and closing of the doors. The Cambridge Series is versatile in design, able to adapt to full standing showers or above bathtubs. Each kit includes the following: 73" (1854 mm) length stainless steel Header; 8 stainless steel Rollers; 2 Stoppers; 2 Track Holder Fittings for the wall; 1 stainless steel Bottom Guide; 2 each 24" (610 mm) Single-Sided Towel Bars; 2 each 40" (1016 mm) Bottom Door Sweeps; 2 each 80" (2032 mm) length Clear L-Jambs; 1 Tool Kit. The Cambridge Series Bypass Sliding Shower Door System accommodates 3/8" or 5/16" (10 or 8 mm) thick tempered safety glass (not included). Your choice of beautiful polished or brushed stainless steel finish, or matte black allows design options. A 90 Degree Accessory Kit is available for enclosures with a return panel.
- Unique “I Beam” Header Style Adds Rigidity to Enclosure
- Designed for Full Standing Showers or Above Bathtubs
- Adjustable Height Header is Clad in Attractive Polished or Brushed Stainless Steel, or Matte Black
The NEW Contempo Series “I Beam” Bypass Sliding Shower Door System will be the focus of any bathroom in which it appears. Contempo has the flexibility to be installed either in a full standing shower, or above a bathtub. The Header is clad in polished or brushed stainless steel, or matte black to present an elegant appearance. The Contempo Series has two hangers (four rollers) per door to assure a smooth, gliding opening and closing of the bypassing doors using only fingertip control. The “adjustable height” header is the installer’s friend, allowing wiggle room for installation. Complete Kits include: 73-13/16" (1875 mm) length Header; 4 each Hangers (8 rollers); 2 each Stoppers; 2 Track Holder Fittings for the wall; 1 each Bottom Guide; 2 each 85" (2159 mm) Clear L-Jambs; 1 each 73-13/16" (1875 mm) Threshold. The customer supplies their own choice of towel bars or knobs. The Contempo Series Sliding System accommodates 3/8" or 5/16" (10 or 8 mm) thick tempered safety glass (not included). A 90 Degree Accessory Kitis available for enclosures with a return panel.
- System Features One Sliding Door and One Fixed Panel
- Quality Roller Bearings Assure Quiet Door Movement
- Circular Header and Rollers Provide Symmetrical Aesthetics
- Polished Stainless, Brushed Stainless, and Matte Black Finishes
- Handle or Knob for Door Glass Ordered Separately
- Glass Clamps or U-Channel for Fixed Panel Ordered Separately
The circular shaped Header and the round Rollers of the Crescent Series Sliding Door System are the perfect complement to each other. They help provide a luxurious sliding shower door system and also a soft décor. The use of minimal hardware lends itself to the popular modern sliding shower door systems by showing more glass, and less hardware. The high quality Rollers assure quiet door travel, and make the door easy to slide. The Crescent Series Sliding System accommodates 1/2" or 3/8" (12 or 10 mm) thick tempered safety glass (not included), and the system allows that the fixed and sliding panels are reversible for installation as desired. The Crescent Series Sliding Door System is available in a choice of polished stainless steel, brushed stainless steel, or the new popular matte black finish.
- Featuring the ‘Softbrake’ Braking System Controlling the Last 4" (102 mm) of Door Travel
- Two Widths Available 65" and 84" (1.65 and 2.13 m)
- Hardware for One Sliding Door and One Fixed Panel
- Concealed Overhead Roller Design
- Available in Five Finishes, With Custom Finishes Available
The Cabo Soft Slide Sliding Door System offers the ‘Softbrake’ Braking System on the door, ensuring that you do not have to worry about the door “slamming” open or closed. ‘Softbrake’ cushions the opening and closing of the door gently, quietly, and is completely concealed inside the header. ‘Softbrake’ controls the last 4" (102 mm) of door travel, preventing the glass from impacting the frame or adjacent glass panel.
- Winner of Glass Magazine’s Most Innovative Bath Enclosure Product Award
- Unique System With Rollers Above the Header Support Bar
- Features One Sliding Door and One Fixed Panel
- Specially Designed Roller Bearings Allow Easy Opening and Closing of Door
- Choice of Durable Polished or Brushed Stainless Steel Finishes
Our New Deluxe Serenity Series Sliding Door System has an entirely different look from traditional sliding shower door systems. The use of minimal hardware provides a frameless look that gives the enclosure an almost floating appearance. Specially designed roller bearings allow for quiet, easy opening and closing of the door. This unique roller system operates above the header support bar that spans the top of the enclosure.
- Patent No. 9,364,121
- Headerless System Offers Frameless Look Both Vertically and Horizontally
- Bottom Rolling System Has Integrated Height Adjustment
- Rollers Include Anti-Derail/Anti-Pinch Guard
- Water Management With Use of Clear Vertical Jamb and Bottom Track
- Stocked in Four Popular Finishes
Our New Essence Series allows a headerless appearance by utilizing a bottom rolling system that includes an anti-derail/anti-pinch guard feature. The bottom rollers also have an integrated height adjustment for door to vertical jamb alignment. By being completely header-free, a frameless vertical and horizontal appearance is acheived.
- Excellent Design for Compact Areas
- Clean, Sleek Lines and European Look
- Available in Four Stock Finishes, Custom Finishes Available
- Accommodates a Wide Range of Shower Designs
Hydroslide Sliding Shower Door System features the latest European 'all-glass' look and is designed for full standing showers or above bathtubs. This system can accommodate a wide range of shower designs with fixed glass panels on either end, or both sides at 90 or 180 degrees. The Hydroslide System also accommodates the option of floor-to-near-ceiling glass panels with a sliding door.
- Wall Mount and Glass-to-Glass Models
- Allows Door to Bi-Fold Into Enclosure
- Four Finishes to Match Hydroslide System
These Hydroslide Bi-Fold Hinges add a different element to the already popular Hydroslide System. Instead of a standard sliding door, you can now “Bi-Fold” two folding panels of glass into the shower enclosure, creating a larger opening than the single sliding door will allow. Made of solid brass and available in four popular finishes.
- Utilizes Choice of Traditional Metal Side Jambs or Clear Plastic Jambs
- Bolt-Through Top Hangers Provide for Immediate Fabrication and Installation
- Brite Anodized, Brite Gold Anodized, Brushed Nickel, and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finishes in Up to Six Stock Sizes
Cottage Series Frameless Sliding Shower Door Kits are easy to install with smooth gliding bolt-through top hangers, no waiting for messy adhesives to dry. Individual supplemental extrusions and hardware components are available to convert a standard kit into an angled enclosure or wider inline unit for a customized look.