- Each Window is Custom Fabricated to Fit Opening
- Ball Bearing Top Hung Sliders for Easy Window Movement
- Hundreds of Frame Colors Available
- Six Choices of Sliding Configurations to Meet Most Any Design Criteria
The demand for a heavy-duty use commercial window is certainly a trend in today's fast-paced society, and our DW Series Deluxe Sliding Window is just that. Every window comes glazed with a choice of 1/4" (6 mm) tempered, laminated, tinted, or wire glass, or a 1/2" (12 mm) insulating glass unit. Our DW Series Deluxe Sliding Windows are designed for heavy-duty use, such as drive-thru applications in quick service restaurants, pharmacies, and dry cleaners. Available finishes are satin anodized, duranodic bronze, any of the RAL powder paint colors, and custom Kynar paint colors.
- Six Designs to Choose From
- Two Attractive Finishes: Satin Anodized or Duranodic Bronze
- Some Models Available With Screens
- For Interior Use Only
CRL Pass-Thru Window Assemblies are made to fit your exact specifications. Pass-Thrus offer the advantages of pass through convenience while open, and serve as a sound and draft barrier when closed. Choose from our six distinctive styles for total design flexibility. Single or double action bypassing panels can be ordered with or without screens. Panels roll smoothly on ball bearing rollers using low profile guides to leave an unobstructed counter.