05 7300 Hand Railing Systems: Handrails and Railings
- Can Be Designed to Meet the Strictest of Building Codes and are A.D.A. Compliant
- Ready to Install
- Full Systems Available, Include Railing, Brackets, Splice Sleeves, and End Caps
- Select From a Variety of Architectural Metal Finishes and Hardwoods
CRL has developed a line of Hand Rail Tubing and Components to complete our HRS Hand Railing System. Our collection of Corners, Tees, Elbows, Crosses, Flanges, and Brackets will fill the need of most projects and ADA compliance. CRL offers state-of-the-art custom fabrication that can handle the most complex projects you may encounter. By offering cutting, mitering, drilling, bending, welding, finishing, and other services, CRL can save time and labor on the project. Hand Rails are available in Stainless Steel, Brass, and Wood.
- Low Voltage 24 Volt DC Power
- 50,000 Hour LED Life
- Meet A.D.A. Requirements for Hand Rail Diameters
LED (Light-Emitting Diode) products use up to 70% less energy than fluorescent lamps, are highly durable, able to withstand cold environments, contain no mercury, and are cool to the touch--making them safe choices for areas where people come into contact with lighting. With six times the expected lifetime of a fluorescent lamp, LED systems require less maintenance and won’t suffer from expensive relamping trips to the field.