08 3200 Sliding Glass Doors
- Ultra-Slim 1-5/16" Rails and Stiles
- Advanced Frictionless Sliding System
- U-Factor of 0.38
- STC Rating of 33
- 13' Maximum Frame Height
- 7' Maximum Panel Width
- Standard and Custom Finishes
The CRL Palisades™ S100 Sliding Door features ultra-slim, large scale panels that provide expansive views while delivering exceptional performance. A 13-foot maximum panel height and 7-foot maximum panel width creates a striking movable glass wall. The system’s CW40 Performance Grade rating makes it well-suited for exterior applications where high loads, limits on deflection, and heavy use are expected.
- CRL51 Series Features New “Softbrake” Braking System
- Models for Single Doors and Synchronized Bi-Parting Doors
- Can Accommodate Doors Weighing Up to 176 Pounds (80 kg)
The new CRL51 Series Sliding Door Systems are an upgraded version of our tremendously popular CRL50 Series Systems. The CRL51 Series Kits come standard with the new "Softbrake" Braking System, which allows the panels to open and close without slamming into one another. The CRL51 Series has all the great options of its predecessor: sleek design, wall or ceiling mount, top hung, no bottom track, smooth finger touch control, and no holes or notches required in the glass. Systems are also available with 'synchronization' of bi-parting doors where the operation of one panel moves the others.
- Models for Single and Synchronized Bi-Parting Doors
- No Notches or Holes Required in the Glass
- Can Accommodate Doors Weighing Up to 275 Pounds (125 kg)
CRL70 Series Top Hung Sliding Door Systems feature a sleek European design that offers wall or ceiling mount options for sliding glass or wood doors, with or without fixed panels. These top hung systems require no bottom track, and the smooth sliding action allows for finger touch control. Kits come with concealed Roller Stops in the Top Track to hold the door in the open or closed position, a Floor Guide, and a Track Cover in satin anodized finish, with an option for powder paint or cladding in any architectural finish desired.
- Rated for Panels Weighing Up to 176 Pounds (80 kg)
- No Notches or Holes Needed in the Glass for Installation
The CRL EZ-Slide 80 Top Hung Single Track Sliding Door Kit is an easy to install cost effective solution to adding 'all-glass' sliding doors in commercial or residential applications. The only glass fabrication required is to polish the edges. If handles or knobs are desired, holes will be required for their mounting. Optional break metal covers are available on special order to help conceal the operating hardware.
- Rated for Panels Weighing Up to 396 Pounds (180 kg)
- No Notches or Holes Needed in the Glass for Installation
The CRL EZ-Slide 180 Top Hung Single Track Sliding Door Kit is an easy to install cost effective solution to adding 'all-glass' sliding doors in commercial or residential applications. The only glass fabrication required is to polish the edges. If handles or knobs are desired, holes will be required for their mounting. Optional break metal covers are available on special order to help conceal the operating hardware.
- New "Softbrake" Braking System
- Rated for Doors Weighing Up to 176 Pounds (80 kg)
- No Notches or Holes Required in the Glass for Installation
- Maximum Panel Width 60" (1.5 m)
The new CRL285 Series Sliding Door Systems are an upgraded version of our tremendously popular CRL280 Series. With the addition of the new "Softbrake" Braking System you never have to worry about the doors slamming open or closed again! The CRL285 Series still has all the great options of its predecessor: sleek design, ceiling or glass mount, top hung, no bottom track, smooth finger touch control, and no holes or notches required in the glass. Satin anodized finish.
- Accommodates Heavy Glass Doors Up to 330 Pounds
- Provides a Contemporary, Streamlined Aesthetic
- 495 Series Features “Softbrake” System
- Multiple Handle Hardware Options
- Available in Satin Anodized and Stainless Steel Finishes
490/495 Series Top Hung Sliding Doors feature a robust top hanger assembly that provides smooth operation and can accommodate heavy glass doors weighing up to 330 pounds (150 kg). Door clamps are fully concealed within the header to provide a clean, streamlined visual. The 495 Series offers a “Softbrake” component that prevents sliding door impact.
- Top Guide Track Mounts to Wall
- Can Accommodate Doors Weighing Up to 286 Pounds (130 kg)
- Brushed or Polished Stainless Steel Finishes
The GSDH Series Bottom Rolling Door System features a unique design that gives the door the appearance that it is gliding on air. The Top Guide Track mounts to the wall and provides for secure and smooth operation of the rolling panel. The GSDH Bottom Rolling System is a great alternative when the building structure cannot carry the load of a top hung system. Everything is properly balanced to offer a smooth rolling action with finger touch control.
- Each Unit Custom Built to Fit the Opening
- Doors Can Be Aligned Without Removal
- Saves Valuable Floor Space – Does Not Project Out of the Door Opening
CRL Bottom Rolling Sliding Door Systems use the same technology found in our Wedge-Lock™ Door Rails to secure heavy panels of tempered glass to create almost 'frameless' glass doors between interior areas. Several profiles are available in any of the seven architectural finishes used for our Door and Sidelite Rails in both Tapered and Square Styles. Installation is simplified because each unit is custom built to your specifications for opening size and glass thickness.
- Custom Built in Eight Standard Sliding Configurations
- Available in Six Architectural Finishes
- Custom Finishes Available on Special Order
- Silent Moving Four-Roller Carriage Assemblies
CRL Overhead Track Sliding Door Systems are designed to work in a variety of different applications. Each unit is custom built to your specifications for opening size, glass thickness, and locking hardware. Maximum panel weight not to exceed 225 pounds (102 kg). Maximum panel width is 72" (1829 mm). Minimum panel width is 15" (381 mm).
- New Anti-Lift Features for Added Safety
- All 316 Alloy Brushed Stainless Steel Construction
- Ideal for Interior Applications
- Custom Adaptor Kits Available for Wood Door Applications
We have upgraded our popular Laguna Series Sliding Glass Door System to now include a new 'anti-lift' feature. Through a combination of additions and very subtle changes, we have improved the performance, safety, and security while still offering a clean, simple look. The Laguna Series Sliding Glass Door System can be installed on glass partitions or directly to the side of a sufficiently reinforced wall.
- Sliding and Pocket Doors Available
- Interlocking Stiles
- Flush Finger Pulls
- Adjustable Tandem Rollers
- Recessed or Surface Floor Tracks
This multi-track slider is engineered with stacking head channels and bottom tracks allowing multiple slider combinations. Rugged overall construction coupled with heavy wall stiles and interlocks create a truly monumental sliding unit. Doors are equipped with flush finger pulls, hooklocks, and cylinders. Adjustable tandem rollers and floor track with stainless steel caps ensure smooth operation and durability.
- Tested to AAMA LC25, CW40, and CW60
- Thermally Broken Stacking Head and Sill Channels
- Stacking Subsill for High Performance
- 6063-T5/T6 Aluminum
- Multi-Point Locking System
The Series 3000 High Performance Sliding Door is elegantly designed for high end applications such as hotels, condominiums, apartments, and lofts. Tested for both air infiltration and water resistance, as well as for structural performance and thermal efficiency. The 3000 by U.S. Aluminum has topped the list for High Performance Sliding Doors.